Key Features and Benefits
- Powerful 32/32 Phased Array UT
- Full A-Scan capture
- Conventional UT Channel
- IP 65 Durability
- 16 kHz pulse repetition frequency
- High-resolution, daylight-readable 10.4” touchscreen
- Portable 6.5 pound (2.9 kg) design
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Greater Probability of Detection (POD)
- Easy to operate and improved productivity of inspection.
- Reduced training costs
- Real-time connectivity
- Industry leading probes
- Volumetric merge in real time of data acquisition for fast and easy interpretation and analysis
- capable to upgrade to 128 channels (32:128)
- Corrosion inspection with DM probe
- Two axis scanner for corrosion application
- Single axis scanner for corrosion application
- General weld inspection
- Small diameter circumferential weldment (Boiler tube)
- Bond seam testing
- Composite inspection
- Bolt inspection
|Internal Battery||62 WH Lithium Ion|
|External Battery (Included)||84 WH Lithium Ion|
|Input||100 to 240 VAC, 47–63 Hz, 1.9 A|
|Battery Life||3 hrs. internal, 6 hrs. with included external battery under typical operating conditions|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Shock||4′ Drop, Shock, Transit Drop, Vibration per Mil STD 810G|
Mentor UT Connector
This is the standard connector on the Mentor UT. Arrays with Mentor style connectors attach directly to the unit. This is the lightest, most compact, package and is well suited to dedicated applications.
Mentor UT Tyco / Phasor Connector
Compatible with 32 element arrays with standard Phasor (Tyco) style connector. Best choice if probes will be changed often for different applications. Not compatible with DM arrays.
Mentor UT IPEX / Omni Connector
Compatible with 32 element arrays with standard IPEX style connector. Best choice if user already has several IPEX connector arrays. Not compatible with DM arrays.
Mentor UT MUX
Compatible with up to 128 element arrays. Standard Phasor/IPEX connector. Also includes extra hot swappable battery, HDMI, and ethernet ports.Compatible with DM and linear arrays.