Key Features and Benefits
- Simultaneous display of fastener load, stress, and elongation
- Long 40 hour life with five standard “AA” alkaline batteries
- High resolution VGA LCD display to verify signal and optimize probe placement
- Large digit and baragraph display with limits for fast testing
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Built-in probe zero block allows easy exchange of transducers
- Regression analysis for custom material calibration
- Windows software to download measurements, create reports and upload test parameters
- Direct to printer reports
- Aerospace – Control tightening of bolted engine joints and aircraft wheel assemblies.
- Automotive – Confirm tension of installed engine headbolts, connecting rod bolts, and main bearing bolts PLUS monitor torque and tensioning tools.
- Injection Molding Machines – Measure elongation on tiebars and tierods.
- Power Generation – Verify tension on manway studs and confirm uniform loading of gasketed flange bolts.
- Oil/Petrochemical – Measure tension in leg fasteners of offshore platforms, confirm uniform loading of gasketed flange bolts in pipelines, and verify tension of vessel, reactor, and heat exchanger bolts.
|Physical Dimension||7.5 inches (191mm) W x 5.5 inches (140mm) L x 2.2 inches (56 mm) D|
|Weight||2.5 pounds (1.14kg) with batteries|
|Special Physical Features||– Shock resistant plastic case
– Weather resistant keypad
|Power Supply||– 5 “AA” Alkaline or NiCad batteries
– Interchangeable and easy-to-access
– Operating time: 40 hours w/o backlight
– A.C. Power (85 to 260 volt)
|Display||– ¼ VGA Graphic Waveform LCD
– 3.8 x 2.8 in (96 x 71mm) Viewing Area
– 320 x 240 Pixel Density
– Update Rate of 4 Hz
– Adjustable contrast and backlight
– Four-level ZOOM for signal enlargement
|Test Specifications||– 0.75 to 250 in / 19 to 6350 mm measurable fastener length
– 10,000 fasteners in 512 groups fastener and test memory
– Two measurement modes: Initial to first pulse; multiple echo for short fasteners
– Load, stress and elongation in English and Metric units
– 12 common fastener material constants
|Software||StressWare (Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000) to download measurements, create reports, upload test parameters|