Why AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager?
The handling of instrument settings and inspection data is often laborious, lengthy, and not very clear, even with the state-of-the-art portable ultrasonic test instruments. The advantages of compact instrument dimensions turn into a disadvantage when it comes to acquiring, editing, evaluating, and visualizing data. The operation by means of reduced instrument keypads and relatively small displays often requires time, patience, and a lot more attention to avoid keying errors. Apart from that, all instrument manufacturers pursue their own operating philosophy. To use several instruments, it is necessary to continuously change the operating habits.
AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager comes with a clear and straightforward user interface regardless of the test instruments used. The operating philosophy follows the field-proven process starting from the inspection task and continuing through the instrument settings up to the evaluation, visualization, and documentation of the inspection results. The stringent logic of the setup is visible all the time and ensures a short training period as well as the safe and efficient handling during the daily work.
AMPLECTOR Instrument Manager proves itself through the clear setup of its user interface oriented towards the work process in the field regardless of the test instrument used.
- Easy management of inspection tasks, instrument settings, evaluation, and documentation
- Non-proprietary instrument interface
- Uniform, functional, and clear user interface
- Centralized saving and provision of instrument settings
- Illustrative visualization of inspection data
- Open-ended for additional test instruments at any time
- Safety and ease of use when documenting inspection results
- Available languages: German, English, Spanish, Russian, Finnish, Arabic, Chinese, Polish, Slovakian, Japanese